- The purpose of Clinical Understudy and Research Education (CURE) shall be: to offer advancement in clinically relevant education, research and skills for all pre-health students; prepare such students in the understanding of the technical points of health care ; offer practical experience in a safe manner such as learning proper CPR, suturing techniques, taking vitals, doctor/patient interviews alongside their constantly evolving practices.
Population of Students:
- Pre-Physician Assistant
- Pre-Occupational Therapy
- Sports Medicine
Types of Events/Activities:
- The types of events this organization will undertake will consist of mainly seminars and teaching conferences in which the practice of basic medical aspects are presented. As well as the discussion of innovative medical research and health care relevant topics. We also provide opportunities for volunteering, shadowing, CPR certifications, and mission trips/medical brigades
- We proudly collaborate with Alternative Breaks, Panorama Service Expeditions, Global Brigades and Medlife for Mission Trips/Medical Brigades
- There is $40 new member fee and an annual renewal of $35. During summers the fee will be $35.
- This fee includes a shirt, pen, water bottle, and all the events that CURE has to offer for a whole year.
- *If one does decide to join CURE after the last date to turn in fees, there is a late fee of $5